Our Life Together

We met in early 2002, he was a customer at WAMU, I of course was a teller. He had a crush on me, but I refused to date him. Finally one day, My Assistant Manager tricked me into going out with him. And that was all I needed. I fell in love with him. We dated for 2 months, and he proposed. It took me a day to think about it, since it was so soon, but I said Yes. 3 months later we were married. One thing that really made me fall for him was how he was so good with my son (which I had from a previous relationship). My son called him Dad. And I knew he was the one..
One month after we got married, I found out I was pregnant. It was a honeymoon baby.
So now we were complete. Mom, Dad, Son and Daughter.
We bought a house, here in St George, and we still live there. It will be 5 years in November 2007.
I still work at WAMU, and he paints houses and works at Applebees.
And thats US!

No comments: