Been a while

Its been a while since I have added a new Blog. My friend has bugged me to update this, so I am. It has been about a year since I have written, and just the past 2 months my life has changed dramatically. I am not going to give stong details, but my marriage and my family life has gone to the complete bottom and we are trying to make our way back. My husband has strayed, but I am taking it day by day trying to forgive him for his actions. Certain things keep me from doing that, his sin has a way of following us. It wont leave us alone long enough for us to put it in the past.
But we are trying. We love each other and I think we are more commited today, than we have ever been in the past. We are looking at our life and our love and marriage and changing things for the better. We have realized what we have done wrong in the past and we are changing.

But enought about my marriage. My kids are awesome. James is 7 1/2 and in Second grade, He is totally awesome at Math and loves it.
Susi is in Kindergarten and is loving that too.

We moved into a new house a couple of months ago but we are looking to move again. We are not sure where, or how far away from St George, but we are looking to move and start anew.

I guess that is all for now. I will try and keep you more updated.

1 comment:

The Karafa Family said...

I found you! You know there are plenty of houses in my neighborhood for sale & rent!