Vaca to Grandmas

After Thanksgiving, I hitched a ride in my parents motorhome, and went with them to stay for a couple of weeks. It was an adventureous trip. On the way down, we stopped by a Selve Serve Honey store. (see pic) The fridge door fell off while moving (see pic) luckly I caught it, and driving into Phoenix the motorhome blew a tire. And that was just the first day.
We got to Grandmas, and low and behold, Susi had an ear infection, and the day I figured it out was a Sunday, and my insurance lapsed that day, and of course, by the time we got out to a doc, everywhere was closed. So we took her in the next day, with no insurance, and got her some meds to help clear it up.

Then, James decided to go swimming with Grandpa! So he got in his suit, and got in the pool. It was freezing!! But he hung in there for about 20 minutes.

Hes such a good sport! They had fun.

The rest of the 2 weeks, We puzzled and played games, and shopped. It was fun. James became quite the puzzle freak. So Grandma sent him home with some.

We went and saw Santa at the Mall. So they sat on his lap and told him what they wanted. I didnt have my camera, so I took some pics on my cell phone. I guess it turned out okay.

Anyways, Joaquin came and got me on Saturday, the 13th. He drove down, packed up my stuff, and we headed back. We reached Flagstaff, and went in and ate dinner, and when we came out it was a blizzard. So we slipped and slid most the rest of the way home in the snow. That was scary, it took us almost 10 hours to get home. But we made it!


We are all ready for Christmas now, and the snow St George has had has made it feel even more like Christmas.

No comments: