Yeah!
The day has finally come!
I got a job! I have filled out about 100 applications since December, trying to get back into the working life. I went to 2 interviews with no success. But last week, Sears called me in, In that interview they asked me to come back to have a second interview, and in the second interview, they offered me the position.
I am a Cashier. There are 3 stations that I will rotate at. One in Tools, where I trained at today, and had a blast. And one in Childrens and Intimates, And one in Mens.
I am really excited, I had the Orientation on Thursday, and today I trained on the actual register. It was fun!
I guess I was really bored and worn out with banking, This change has been so exciting and fun. The people at Sears are so friendly and happy, its great.
Most of them are early 20s and single. So they are all flirty and stuff and I already know who likes who. he he. Its just fun to be in such a happy funloving enviroment. i think I will really like it there.
So thats it! I have a job!

1 comment:
t's such a important site. fabulous, quite fascinating!!!
-------
[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]
[url=http://bynio.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,8382/]opony[/url]
Post a Comment