I just want to express how overjoyed I am that the year 2008 is Finally Over!! I think in my whole lifetime this has been the worst year I have had.
I think everything in my life has gone wrong and I am ready to start New.
I am praying that this New Year, will bring happier times, and better memories. I am praying this year that my family will grow closer and more loving. I am praying that I can leave the past in the past and move on. I am praying that Friends and Family will keep standing by me and supporting me in my struggles, please dont give up on me. And I also Pray that everyone I know continues to be happy and loving. I love all my wonderful friends and my more than wonderful family.
Happy New Year.

1 comment:
Month one is almost down.... How's it comin' along?
Post a Comment